Nuclear South West can support your business, whether you are already in the region and looking to maximise opportunities in the nuclear supply chain, or you are looking to establish an operation here in South West England
We will help you by connecting you to opportunities and support programmes, sharing information and offering practical help through events, connections, and activities.
We have a long-term vision for the future that incorporates workforce development and skills, policy, and infrastructure development, designed to ensure businesses here in South West England are prepared for local and UK opportunities and best placed to take advantage of global opportunities as more and more countries begin to either invest in new builds or decommission older stations.
Click on the image below for a downloadeable map or here for the interactive version
Nuclear South West
- Bring businesses together to make connections, share knowledge and win work
- Develop the supply chain by supporting existing businesses and filling gaps from outside of the region/ UK where those exist.
- Ensure all interested companies know about the opportunities available across the whole nuclear life cycle.
- Support regional growth by promoting regional investment.
- Provide opportunities to local businesses on a global scale
- Connect to other affiliated sectors to encourage innovation and expansion of opportunities
Kwasi Kwarteng, Minister of State for Business, Energy and Clean Growth, speaking to workers and apprentices