The Nuclear South West Industry Network is for business.
We are a brand new forum for businesses in--or wanting to join--the nuclear industry supply chain. The Industry Network is a not-for-profit membership platform designed to connect businesses together to understand and take advantage of opportunities in the supply chain.
The point of Nuclear South West as a whole, and the Industry Network in particular, is to help businesses win work by sharing information and offering practical help through events, connections, and activities alongside a long term vision for the future through career development and skills, policy, and infrastructure development.
- Bring business together to make connections, share knowledge and win work
- Develop the supply chain by supporting existing initiatives and filling the gaps where needed
- Ensure all companies interested in the industry know about the opportunities available to them across new build, decommissioning and defense
- Maximise opportunities to support regional growth
- Connect to other sectors where the supply chain overlaps to encourage innovation and expansion of opportunities
- Events and conference
- 'Delegations' to regional, national and international events
- Careers fairs to inspire the next generation
- Reciprocal arrangements with other networks and clusters
- Unique activities designed to get people out of the normal networking mode
JOIN THE NETWORK
The industry network exists to help businesses like yours. Join today to reap the benefits of connecting with other businesses and raising your profile.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Keep up to date with all the news and events of the region by signing up to receive the Nuclear South West newsletter.