Join Nuclear South West
Nuclear South West is the South West Nuclear Cluster, with the ambition and vision of recognising that the region is uniquely placed to utilise its nuclear sector expertise and assets as a catalyst for sustainable economic transformation and the increase of economic productivity.
MissionTo ensure that the South West is recognised for its capability in the nuclear industry, grows that ability, and that businesses in the region achieve a large percentage of the work coming from the opportunities in the nuclear industry over the next 20 years.
Nuclear South West MembershipThe Nuclear South West Membership offer is focused around what businesses tell us they value – networking and connections, promotional opportunities and access to sector related information and advice.
Benefits to the membership include:
- Subscription to the NSW newsletter.
- Awareness and access to NSW events and activities.
- Discount to our events.
- Company profile on the NSW website.
- Profile in our newsletter introducing your company.
- Your press releases in the News section of the NSW website.
- Your company profile in the NSW conference booklet.
- Your content in our NSW newsletter.
- Access to the South West Nuclear Hub.
- Account management helping connecting businesses and members.
Annual membership costs £250 + VAT
Following completion of this form, our team will send you an email confirming your membership. If you have any questions please contact the team by email on: email@example.com or call: 0800 980 2789.
We take your data very seriously and are committed to the privacy and security of it. Our Privacy Statement explains the types of personal data we may collect about you and how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
The Nuclear South West Industry Network is managed on behalf of the cluster by Business West.