The UK’s Department for International Trade presents the Civil Nuclear Showcase 2017. With an established reputation in the civil nuclear calendar, the Civil Nuclear Showcase is uniquely international in scope attracting 350 delegates in total- 100 from overseas markets including China, Central & Eastern Europe, France, Japan, Turkey and the United States. The tailored programme will feature a wide range of trade and investment opportunities across the nuclear lifecycle.
Attendees will be able to:
- Engage with high-level nuclear decision-makers from across the world
- Network with a diverse mix of international and UK delegates representing government, utilities, technology providers, major contracting companies and all tiers of the supply chain
- Participate in a series of country briefings and hear about developments and opportunities in a range of key overseas markets including China, Central Europe (including Romania), France, Japan, Germany, the Middle East (including Saudi Arabia and the UAE), Turkey, and the United States
- Hear from major international companies, learn about their plans and discover how to develop business opportunities with them
- Access unique networking opportunities and pre-book 1-2-1 meetings with potential overseas customers and partners
Find out more and register here: https://www.events.trade.gov.uk/civil-nuclear-showcase-2017