The third annual Women in Nuclear UK (WiN UK) Conference will explore The Big Questions on diversity and inclusion and why this leads to better business decisions.
In 2016, more than 200 people from across the industry came together to hear about WiN UK’s work in raising the profile and importance of gender balance.
This year these issues will be brought to life through a series of speaker presentations, a 'Question Time' style panel debate, and interactive workshops.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jack Gritt, President WiN UK
- Tom Samson, CEO NuGeneration
- Paul Spence, Director of Strategy and Corporate Affairs, EDF Energy
- Adrienne Kelbie, Chief Executive, Office for Nuclear Regulation and WiN UK Patron
- Amanda Clack, President RICS
- Brian McConnell, Managing Director, Hydrock
A range of workshops will also be offered, and each delegate can choose two of these to attend.
- Increasing self-confidence, assertiveness and self-esteem, hosted by PrimeEast
- Social Media Masterclass, hosted by Laurie Wang
- Increasing your power and influence by being inclusive, hosted byAlex Pett, River Leadership
- Understanding the National Equality Standard, hosted by Arun Batra, EY
- Emotional intelligence in action, hosted by PrimeEast
Delegates will also be able to attend a pre-conference reception on 31 January in the House of Commons. Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
More information and a booking form can be found at the Nuclear Institute web site.
A delegation from the South West will be going - get in touch if you want to find out more.